The below said is the information about AMMI MBA CET Exam for Admissions for AY 2015-16. We have tried to provide information about Important Dates, Schedule, Eligibility, Application form & Registration process, Fees, Syllabus, Sample Papers / Questions, Information Brochure, Result date, Cut-off date . You can get more information at their official website which we have linked wherever necessary.
WHAT IS AMMI?
1. AMMI CET Exam will be conducted by Association of Management of MBA/MMS Institutes to fill vacant as well as institute level management quota seats.
2. This CET exam is for those candidate who have not appeared for MAH MBA CET conducted by DTE Maharashtra in the month of March 2015 or those candidates who failed to take admission through MAH MBA CET CAP round process.
3. Candidates passing out AMMI-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 examination will be admitted only against vacant seats as well as institute level quota seats after the round of Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
AMMI SCHEDULE / IMPORTANT DATES
|Last date of Sale of Information Brochure||30/07/2015|
|Last date of Submission of Application||30/07/2015|
|Date of AMMI CET Exam||02/08/2015|
|Date of Results||09/08/2015|
|Cut-off Date of Admission||14/08/2015|
Those candidates who have completed their Graduation from any recognized University can appear for CET
Minimum marks requierd 50% for general category and minimum 45% for reserved category
Those candidates appearing in last year of 3 or 4 years full time graduation course can apply for AMMI MBA CET 2015.
Eligibility in detail
General Category: Candidate must Passed graduation with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in any bachelor’s degree minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
Backward class candidates from Maharashtra state only: Candidate must Passed graduation with minimum of 45% in any bachelor’s degree minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
Candidates who have appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the association of Indian Universities can also appear for AMMI-MBA/MMS CET 2014 but shall have to fulfill the basic qualification as mentioned above (Passed with minimum of 50% marks in agregate 45% in case of backward class candidate from Maharashtra state only)
EXAM PATTERN & INSTRUCTIONS
The below said is the question paper pattern with important instructions and guidelines.
1. There will be multiple choice questions.
2. Total No. of Questions will be 100.
3. There is NO Negative Marking.
4. Students can use last pages of Answer Sheets for rough work/scratch work.
5. Use of calculator is allowed.
6. Mark your answer on separate answer sheet supplied to you. Read the instructions on the answer sheet carefully.
7. Please note that you have to mark your answer using ball point pen only.
8. The question paper along with answer sheet to be returned.
SYLLABUS & SAMPLE QUESTION PAPERS