Here we are giving EBC Scholarship form 2015 for Maharashtra state students studying various courses. You can use this application form to apply for EBC scholarship in Maharshtra state. You can download this application form by clicking on Download link given below. If you are eligible for EBC Scholarship, you can apply for this scholarship online or offline. This scholarship is available for Economically Backward Class students having annual income less than Rs. 1 lakh.
EBC scholarship is the financial assistant from Maharashtra Government. This scholarship is for Graduation and Post graduation students for e.g. MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA, ME, BE, B Com, medical (MBBS, BAMS, BHMS,) B Pharm, M Pharm students.
Candidate who have not updated Correct Aadhar card details and Qualification details are not eligible for EBC Scholarship. Candidate to update as soon as possible.
|Online Application Form (Online Registration by Students)
विद्यार्थ्यांकडुन ऑनलाईन पदधतीने अर्ज स्विकारणे
|Oct 21 to Nov 15, 2016|
|Institute level verification/screening of Application
संस्थास्तरावर प्राचार्यांमार्फत अर्जांची छाननी व डुप्लीकेशन अर्जाची छाननी व तपासणी मुदत
|Nov 30, 2016|
|Verification by DTE Regional Office
तंत्रशिक्षण विभागीय कार्यालयामार्फत नमुनादाखल तपासणी मुदत
|Dec 10, 2016|
Reimbursement from Government: Up to 50% of tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for EBC Scholarship 2015-16:
- Family income should be less than or equal to 1 lakh for specified year
- Candidate must admitted through CAP round (Centralized Admission Process)
- Candidates belonging to reserved category viz. SC/ST/VJDT/NT1/NT2/NT3/SBC/OBC should not apply for this scheme as they are eligible for fee reimbursement scheme of social welfare department of GoM (Government of Maharashtra)
- Applicable for AIEE quota for Maharashtra State Candidate
- For those candidates having domicile certificate of Maharashtra state
- EBC Scholarship beneficiary will not eligible for any other scholarship for that academic year
Applicable for Economically Backward Class Students studying in UnAided Colleges and Govt. Colleges for following courses.
- D. Pharm
- B. Pharm
- B. Arch
पात्रतेविषयीचे संपूर्ण परिपत्रक मराठीमध्ये वाचण्यासाठी येथे क्लिक करा
- Income Certificates for the Economically Backward Class issued by Tahesildar (Taluka).
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State
- Aadhar Card
Documents to be Enclosed With the Application:
- One copy of passport size photograph should be pasted on application form with across signature [ To be pasted on the Application Form. Do not attach separate additional photo.]
- Attested certificates of educational qualification as filled up in para 11 [ para 11 displayed on Application Form.]
- Income declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- or revenue stamp of Rs.10/- and income certificate from the employer, if applicable.
- Proof of permanent residence.
Below given are important links to get more information about EBC Concession.
EBC Scholarship 2015-16
- Official DTE Website for Scholarship & Online Application Form: Click Here
- Candidate Login: Click Here
- Check EBC Application Status: Click Here
EBC Scholarship 2014-15
DTE Mumbai EBC Portal
- EBC related latest updates: Click Here
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
I don’t have password and login ID? How to retrieve it?
Ans: If you do not have Application id and password then you have to contact your institute admin office for application id.
I have application ID but forgot password? How to retrieve password?
If you have application ID and forgot your password then you should set new password by using forgot your password link. Click here
Administrative Queries :
Phone No: 022-30233484/479
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Phone No: 022-30233435/468
E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org