EBC Scholarship 2016-17 Maharashtra named as Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17 is the scholarship available from Government of Maharashtra. EBC Students can take approx. 50% fee concession benefits by applying to this scheme. This scholarship is available for Economically Backward Class candidates including General or Open Category and other category students. Recently Government of Maharashtra has made major changes in EBC Scholarship scheme available for Maharashtra Candidates for Academic year 2016-17. Here you can find information about Eligibility criteria for EBC Scholarship, last date to apply, Affidavit format, link for Online Application form & to check EBC Status.
विद्यार्थ्यांकडुन ऑनलाईन पदधतीने अर्ज स्विकारणे: 21.10.2016 to 27.11.2016 up to 5.00 PM
(Online registration by students)
अर्जांची छाननी: 30.11.2016
संस्थास्तरावर प्राचार्यांमार्फत अर्जांची छाननी व डुप्लीकेशन अर्जाची छाननी व तपासणी मुदत
(Institute level verification of forms & duplication of forms):
तंत्रशिक्षण विभागीय कार्यालयामार्फत नमुनादाखल तपासणी: 10.12.2016
तंत्रशिक्षण विभागीय कार्यालयामार्फत नमुनादाखल तपासणी मुदत:
(Checking or verification of forms by Regional DTE offices)
ऑनलाईन पदधतीने अर्ज: 17.11.2016 to 05.12.2016
विद्यार्थ्यांकडुन ऑनलाईन पदधतीने अर्ज स्विकारणे
(Online registration of form)
संस्थास्तरावर अर्जांची छाननी: 15.12.2016
Institute level verification संस्थास्तरावर अर्जांची छाननी व तपासणी मुदत
Annual Family Income Less than Rs. 2.5 lacs
विद्यार्थ्याच्या दोन्ही पालकाचे (आई+वडील) वार्षिक उत्पन्न २.५० लाखा इतके किंवा त्या पेक्षा कमी
Annual Family Income विद्यार्थाय्च्या दोन्ही पालकाचे वार्षिक उत्पन्न २.५ लाख ते ६ लाख या मध्ये असल्यास
Between Rs. 2.5 Lac to Rs. 6 Lac
If your annual family income is between Rs. 2.5 Lac to Rs. 6 Lac, you need min. 60% marks in 12th for admission to Graduate/Post Graduate courses or min. 60% marks in 10th for Diploma courses
विद्यार्थ्यास पदवी व उच्च पदवी अभ्यासक्रमासाठी १२ वीत ६०% किंवा अधिक गुण आणि दहावी नंतरच्या पदविका प्रवेश्यासाठी १० वीत ६०% गुण आवश्यक
- Candidates availing other schemes are not eligible for this scheme.
- EBC Scholarship is only available for the first three children only.
- If the candidate is completely failed ( YEAR DROP) for two or more than two years , he/she is not eligible for scholarship.
More Details (मराठी भाषेत)
Refer link given below for more details: Click Here (माहिती मराठी भाषेत आहे)
Important for The Backward Class Category Candidates
They are advised to Apply for Fee Reimbursement / Scholarship Scheme of Social Justice / Tribal Development Department.
Who can Apply?
If you are studying in Govt Institute or Govt Aided Institute or University Managed Departments, then you can apply for EBC Scholarship. EBC Scholarship is available for candidates studying in Pune University, Shivaji University, Solapur University, BAMU, other Government approved Universities and affiliated colleges.
B. Architecture, Engineering (B.E.), B. Pharmacy, Post SSC Diploma (Diploma after 10th), Post HSC Diploma D. Pharm & HMC/Surface coating, Direct Second Year Diploma Engg., Hotel Management & Category Technology, MBA, MMS, MCA, MCA Direct Second Year.
Approx. 50% of Tution Fees
The list of documents to be submitted to the institute for verification and approval process will be as mentioned in the print copy.
- Printed/Hard-copies of Form: Please take three Copies of printout of filled application form. Please take Signature, attach required document and Undertaking.
Two copies, along with Documents, are to be submitted to the institution and third one shall be returned as acknowledgement.
- Income Certificate: Original Income certificate of the financial year 2015-16, If the income certificate of Mothers nbame then student must produce death certificate of Father.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra/ Maharashtra-Karnataka Border
- Marksheet: All previous Marksheets attested xerox copy, Statement of marks of last year (attested by principal) (If applicable)
- Fee Receipt
- GAP Affidavit/GAp Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook front page copy or Cancelled cheque
- Leaving Certificate
- CAP Admission allotment letter
- Ration Card Attested xerox Copy
- Aadhaar Card link bank form
Information Required for Registration
You need following details at the time of online application.
- Candidate Details: Personal Details – Name, Gender, Candidature type, Category, Religion, Date of Birth, Mother tongue,
- Admission Details – Admission year, program type, Institute name, course name, choice code, seat type, admission date, reporting date, CAP round, CAP Merit No., Contact Details, Other Personal Details, The Enrolment Number assigned by the University / MSBTE
- Family Income Details (For Financial Year 2015-16): Total Family income including both parents, Income certificate issuing authority (Collector/Tahsildar/SDO), Income Certificate date & Number
Candidate’s Bank Details: Candidate Name as per bank record, Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch name, MICR Code,
- Qualification details:
- Aadhaar Details
- Scanned copy of Photograph
|Affidavit Format (Marathi) मराठी मध्ये||Click Here|
|Information Brochure (Application Manual)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Candidates are hereby strictly informed to refer the Government Resolution for Fee Reimbursement and then Contact to the Concerned institution for queries in eligibility, password reset, etc. Contact to the concerned Regional Office if institution is not able to handle the issue, then. Below given are the contact details of DTE for help:
Directorate Of Technical Education ,Maharashtra State, Mumbai
3, Mahapalika Marg,Post Box No.1967,Opp Metro Cinema,Mumbai 400001
Contact No. for Administrative Queries :
Phone No: 022-30233484/479
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Conatct No. for Technical issues :
Phone No: 022-30233438
E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org;
List of Regional Offices of DTE
Forgot Password: How to Reset Password?
Answer: Click on Forgot your Password link. You have 4 options to reset password.
Option 1: Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No. Enter you application ID & date of birth to reset your password
Option 2: Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address. Enter you application ID & date of birth to reset your password
Option 3: By visiting the Institute in which you are admitted. The institute will help reset your password from the institute login. Email has been sent to the candidates giving their details. Candidates are advised to first try the above two options to reset the password.
Option 3: By visiting the Regional Offices of DTE. The R.O. will help reset your password from the R.O. login. Candidates are advised to first try the above three options to reset the password