Below is the list of original documents required for MBA & MCA Admissions at FC & ARC. Document verification is an important step to get admission through CAP rounds. Those candidates who appeared for valid MBA & MCA entrance exams conducted by various authorities, for e.g. MAH MBA CET, MAH MCA CET, CMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, & ATMA, need to verify their original documents at Facilitation Center (FC) to appear for CAP rounds. After allotment, the candidate needs to verify documents in ARC (Admission Reporting Centre) again to confirm allotted seat.
For OMS Candidate
Open category student needs to carry following original documents for verification at FC & ARC. This is applicable to MBA, MMS, PGDM or MCA course admissions through CAP rounds conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
- SSC Scorecard: 10th Std. Marksheet or Certificate
- HSC Scorecard: 12th Std. Marksheet or Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet: If completed your graduation, submit final year mark sheet or certificate. If appearing, select “appearing tab” while filling the application form. No need to submit degree Marksheet.
- Indian Nationality: Nationality Certificate OR Birth Certificate* OR School/College leaving Certificate clearly mentioning Nationality Indian or Place of Birth. *Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation, Tehsildar, Private or Government hospital is valid for Nationality proof
- Entrance Exam Scorecard: Original or Online Print of MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018, ATMA, CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT (For MBA admission) & MAH MCA CET 2018 (For MCA admission)
- Graduation LC or TC or MC (Optional): Leaving certificate or transference certificate or migration certificate issued by graduation institute or university
- Bank Account details:(Optional): Bank Passbook main page OR Canceled Cheque
For Open Category (Maharashtra State)
- Documents required for OMS Candidate +
- Domicile Proof: Domicile Certificate OR Birth Certificate* OR School leaving certificate** (*Birth certificate issued by Tehsildar or Municipal Corporation or Collector)
* * Only Original or Second Copy (Duplicate Copy) of leaving certificate is accepted. Xerox or True copy will NOT be accepted for document verification.
- Documents required for Open Category +
- Caste Certificate: Caste certificate issued by Govt. of Maharashtra clearly mentioning the caste of candidate
- Caste Validity: Caste validity certificate OR Receipt of application for caste validity
The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Justice & Special Assistance Department
The Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Development Department.
- Documents required for SC/ST Category +
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate: valid up to 31st March 2019 or above
All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST should produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2019 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if these candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates and such candidates will not be able to claim Reserved seats under the admission process.
Q. Can I verify documents by submitting a photocopy of documents?
Ans: No. The candidates are required to produce the documents in original for verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC.
Q. Is there any alternate option for nationality certificate?
Ans: Yes. You can verify your nationality as an Indian by producing the Birth certificate or School Leaving Certificate (4th std or 7th or 10th or 12th or Graduation) or Passport.
Q. I have completed my graduation in 2015, now I want to take admission for MBA/MCA. So the gap certificate compulsory for Admission?
Q. What is the process for making gap certificate?
Ans: It’s very simple. Search in Google for a notary in the area, contact them. Gap certificate is your declaration given on Rs. 100/- non-judicial stamp paper stating the reason for the gap in between education.