1. Rohan
    April 1, 2016 @ 10:10 pm

    We have to sumbit cast valdity after getting admission in college na????


  2. Shirisha R
    August 1, 2016 @ 9:51 am

    Where and when will be the document verification will be conducted


  3. Ajinkya
    April 27, 2017 @ 9:54 am

    What is the date for arc verification in pune for mba


    • Deepak Pore
      June 25, 2017 @ 12:39 pm

      For institute level seats, last date of document verification at FC is August 10, 2017.


  4. jay thakare
    May 6, 2017 @ 1:54 pm

    When it will start…?
    The document verification round
    Cap round and all that


    • Deepak Pore
      May 9, 2017 @ 9:39 am

      document verification round: May 15 to June 03, 2017
      CAP rounds: probably second week of june


  5. Kirti Ade
    May 9, 2017 @ 9:04 am

    I dont have non creamy layer certificate of this year. i have old one of the year 2013. so by the time i issue new one can i get admission based on old one . i mean can i submit old non creamy layer while reporting to ARC. please kindly reply


    • Deepak Pore
      May 9, 2017 @ 9:38 am

      No. You need to submit new Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2018 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if you are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then you will be treated as GENERAL category candidates.


  6. kritika
    May 12, 2017 @ 7:07 pm

    non maharastra students have to go maharastra for document verification ???


  7. Mangesh
    May 12, 2017 @ 8:03 pm

    Has any rule change for Nationality/Domicile certificate,same certificate, but new need in digital format, coz i have 2009 certificate of Nationality/domicile (which was valid also i used it for ENGG. Cap 2011-12) should i need new certificate? plz inform, i think from this year new certificate is need


  8. Krisha
    May 13, 2017 @ 12:44 am

    I lost my birthcertifivate original but i have its xerox which are attested so will it do??


    • Deepak Pore
      May 16, 2017 @ 8:54 pm


      Following original documents are required at the time of FC:

      For Nationality –
      Original nationality certificate OR
      10th School leaving certificate (original or second/duplicate copy) OR
      Original Birth Certificate OR

      For Domicile
      Domicile Certificate (Original)


  9. Deepali Barhe
    May 13, 2017 @ 11:01 am

    online application form for cap can be filled from home or need to go ARC..? and how will I come to know which is my ARC..?
    please kindly reply..?


    • Deepak Pore
      May 16, 2017 @ 8:49 pm

      Its better to take benefit of Facilitation center to fill form.
      Verification of documents and filled form from FC is compulsory. You need to visit your nearest Facilitation center check complete list here http://www.indiaclass.com/list-of-mba-application-form-receipt-centers-arc/
      You can verify your documents from any FC
      FC and ARC are two different things.


    • Jaimin
      July 10, 2017 @ 5:27 pm

      Sir for M.E/M.tech program is Indian passport or other equivalent document mentioned above for MBA/MCA valid instead of a certificate of Indian nationality of a candidate.


    May 14, 2017 @ 4:41 pm

    my non creamy layer certificate is in process so can i submit the receipt of the same while document verification at fc. and once my certificate come i wil submit it later is it okay??? please do rply


    • Deepak Pore
      May 16, 2017 @ 8:26 pm

      No. As per DTE guidelines you need to upload scanned copy of Non creamy layer certificate and there is no option to upload receipt. Better you contact your nearest FC for further assistance.


  11. Sumit
    May 16, 2017 @ 1:10 pm

    Hi, please tell me procedure of filling Profoma H and Non judicial stamp paper.


  12. Aaksh
    May 16, 2017 @ 11:27 pm

    Sir mane IDOL institute of distance education se BCOM clear Kia hai to muje transfer certificate kahase milega ??
    N i have domicile certificate yr.2010 court ka hai to ye domicile valid hai kya ??


    • Deepak Pore
      May 18, 2017 @ 12:01 am

      Ans for Q 1. From your B. com institute or university Please contact your institute for assistance in this regard.
      Ans for Q 2: Yes If not mentioned period (valid upto) in your domicile certificate


  13. Priyanka
    May 21, 2017 @ 9:37 pm

    sir there is mistake in my mother’s name in graduation result and i had not corrected it
    and now there is no time as i have to verify original documents..my application will valid during verification at FC? and till what time i can submit corrected document


    • Deepak Pore
      May 26, 2017 @ 1:35 pm

      No problem. Your application will be valid. You can verify documents. You can submit affidavit mentioning both names are same.


  14. richa
    May 22, 2017 @ 6:10 am

    Q1.Can i use my birth certificate for both as Indian nationality proof and as born in Maharashtra proof? Also my certificate is not in great condition but the details are still visible so would that be ok.

    Q2. Can I submit my graduation leaving certificate instead of school leaving?


    • Deepak Pore
      May 26, 2017 @ 1:33 pm

      Q. 1: Yes. You can use birth certificate for nationality and domicile proof

      Q.2 Yes.


  15. Amar Samanta
    May 29, 2017 @ 4:35 pm

    Sir i am open caste. I have all the documents. but i can’t find my 12th marksheet.
    I have 12th certificate. I don’t know what is the procedure. Please reply me sir.


    • Deepak Pore
      June 25, 2017 @ 12:38 pm

      You can proceed with 12th passing certificate. Instead of 12th Marksheet, produce 12th passing certificate for document verification at FC & ARC.


  16. Bhavik
    June 7, 2017 @ 9:05 am

    Q.1 Sir i am completed my BCA graduation in 2015 now i am take admission for MCA so gap certificate is compulsory for MCA Admission ?

    Q.2 What is the procedure to get gap certificate ?


    • Deepak Pore
      June 7, 2017 @ 1:19 pm

      Ans for Q 1: Yes. Gap certificate is compulsory

      Answer for Q 2: Its very easy. GAP Certificate is your declaration given on Rs.100/- non-judicial stamp paper stating the reason for gap in between education. Google for notary in your area. Notary can help you preparing it.


  17. vijay
    June 10, 2017 @ 8:15 pm

    I missed doccu verif at FC any chances for admi?


  18. headcopper
    July 19, 2017 @ 5:50 pm

    sir i got college in cap 3 but i want to wait for additional round so sir what should i do for mba 2017 admission


    • Deepak Pore
      July 20, 2017 @ 4:40 pm

      The additional cap round will be for seats available in government colleges only and there are less chances to get admission as only few seats left.


  19. Chandni
    June 13, 2018 @ 2:16 am

    Sir.. I have completed my graduation in 2017 and have done a one year course in 2017-18. The result of this one year is not declared,so don’t have the transfer certificate. Is it compulsory to give the original transfer certificate??


    • Deepak Pore
      June 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm

      Not now. You can submit it later on. Document verification at Fc can be done without Transfer Certificate.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.