DTE Maharashtra & CET cell conducts common entrance test every year for admissions to two-year full-time MBA, MMS & PGDBM courses. Below are the details of MAH MBA CET 2018 which includes exam date & fees, eligibility criteria, Registration form & process, Syllabus or portion, Exam Pattern, Question papers structure, best books, documents required etc. We also provide detailed information about exam schedule, timetable, hall ticket download link, document verification process, Marking scheme, exam centers, facilitation centers, counseling & admission process, CAP rounds, previous years cut off & latest Notifications.
Below is the detailed schedule & Time Table for admission to MBA/MMS/PGDM & PGDBM courses through MAH MBA CET 2018.
|Registration: Online registration & confirmation of application form on website, edit & print application form, Payment of exam fee||Jan 22-Feb 14, 2018|
|Hall Ticket: Candidate can download and print admit card through login||Feb 26-March 9, 2018|
|Exam date: Online exam for MBA admissions for AY 2018-19||March 10 & 11, 2018|
|Results: Declaration of the result of MAH MBA CET 2018||March 19, 2018|
|Verification of documents: Verification of original documents & Uploading of scanned documents||May 2018*|
|Admission rounds: Merit list, Counselling & CAP rounds, Allotment & Reporting of the institute||June 2018*|
*tentative dates & may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on the website.
Colleges & Universities
List of universities & colleges accepting MAH MBA CET 2018 for admission
This is the list of universities & affiliated colleges or institutes where you can take admission through MAH MBA CET 2018.
a) All Government Management Institutes in Maharashtra
b) All University Departments of Management in Maharashtra
c) All University Managed Management Institutes in Maharashtra
d) All Unaided Management Institutes and/or its Association who have given consent to take part in the CAP rounds conducted by the State Government of Maharashtra.
Including but not limited to Pune University, Shivaji University, , Solapur University, Nagpur University, BAMU etc.
Below given is the procedure for Online Registration of Application. These guidelines can help you get a better idea about MAH MBA CET 2018 Online Registration.
Step 1: Register: Registration link
A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
NO documents are required to be submitted at the time of exam registration.
Following softcopy & details are required while filling the form of MAH MBA CET 2018.
- Scanned Photograph*
- Scanned Signature*
- Valid e-mail ID
- Valid Mobile no.
*Read Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload carefully. Application with unclear face or signature may get rejected.
- Passport Size
- Colour Photo: A White or light-colored Background
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- No “red-eye”
- No reflection of glasses, eyes clearly seen
- No Caps, hats and dark glasses
- Religious headwear: Allowed
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size: 20 KB to 50 KB
- Sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. (By Applicant Only)
- Use same sign all over during CET & Admission process
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size: 10KB to 20KB
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS: NOT accepted
Scanning the photograph & signature:
- Scanner Resolution: Min. 200 dpi
- Colour: True Color
- Crop the image properly
- File Type: Save as JPG or JPEG format for e.g. studentphoto.jpg
- Use MS Paint or Picture Manager or any other tool to crop and resize the photo
Keep following details ready while filling MAH MBA CET 2017 Online Registration Form.
- First Name:
- Middle Name:
- Last Name:
- Phone Number:
- Alternate Phone Number:
- Email Id:
- Date of Birth:
- Father’s Name:
- Mother’s Name:
- Permanent Address:
- Correspondence Address: (leave blank if same as above)
- Educational Qualification
- Graduation Stream: Science/Commerce/Law/Arts/Pharmacy/Engineering/Others
- Status: Appearing/Passed
- If pass out: Aggregate mark obtained/CGPA:
- Total Marks / CGPA:
- Date of passing as per mark sheet:
- % of marks:
- Other Details
- Caste: Open/SC/ST/NT/VJ/OBC/SBC/others mention
- Physically disabled: (yes/ No) ( )
- If Yes, Then Type of disability:
- If Yes, Then % of disability:
- Minority: Yes/No
- Non-creamy layer: Yes/No
- Belongs to: Maharashtra State/ OMS/J&K
- Bank Details
- Bank account Number:
- IFSC code:
- Name of the bank:
Step 2: Payment
Mode of payment: Online – debit/credit card, internet banking
General Category: ₹1000 for General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates
Reserved Category: ₹800 for Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
Mode of payment: Online system only by Credit Card or Debit Card (RuPay Card, Visa Card, MasterCard or Maestro Card), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
Service charges: as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. (Approx. Rs. 20)
Non-Refundable: This fee is non- refundable under any circumstances.
No documents are required to be submitted at the time of exam registration.
For verification (after the exam)
You may need to produce following documents (ORIGINAL) at the time of ARC Verification i.e. Verification of documents at FC Center, probably in the month of May 2018.
- SSC/10th Mark sheet/certificate
- HSC/12th Mark sheet/certificate
- Degree/graduation scorecard/certificate (final year)
- Nationality certificate or school leaving certificate or Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste validity certificate or proforma H: The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department.
- Tribe validity certificate & non-creamy layer certificate: The Candidate belonging to ST category should submit ”Tribe Validity Certificate’ issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
- Gap Certificate (If there is an educational gap)
Below given is the list of popular or best books available for preparation of MAH MBA CET 2017. This is list of our favorite books useful for MAH MBA CET 2017.
- Maharashtra CET-MBA 2017 with Solved Papers (2006-2016) & 10 Mock Papers by R.K. Jha
- Maharashtra MBA – CET – 10 Practice Sets by G.K.publications
- Maharashtra MBA-CET Guide (Popular Master Guide)
Hall Ticket: Download here
Results: Will add a link soon
Information Brochure: Download Now
Syllabus, Marking scheme: Click Here
Exam centers: Click here
Facilitation Centres (FC): Check full list here
Scholarship: Know more about Scholarships here
Cut Off List: Click Here (2016)
Official Website: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Unable or delay to Download Hall Ticket
Possible Reasons: Internet Speed, a large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc.
Solution: Check your internet connection speed or Retry after 10-15 Minutes
Q. Forgot Registration No. & Password
Solution: DTE has sent you Registration No. & Password at the time of registration. Check your mail ID or Phone SMS inbox. You can also contact regional DTE office or Contact Helpline No. Click here for Helpline No.
Q. Unable to Login/Login Failed
Solution: Check credentials you entered are correct (Credentials – Registration No., Password, Date of Birth), Also check your keyboard caps lock is on/off. Credentials are case sensitive.
CET Form filling Date extension: Date of MAH MBA CET 2017 form filling is not extended by DTE Maharashtra.
Interesting Facts about MAH MBA CET 2017
- No. of Forms filled for MAH MBA CET 2017: Approx. 95000*
- No of Students with positive (Non-Zero) score: 88177*
- No. Seats available for MBA admission: Approx. 35000*
- Student Ratio: 1:2.5
*above stats are based on reliable sources