DTE Maharashtra has revised dates and schedule of MCA CET 2014 admissions. We are updating dates and activities regularly. Stay connected to get updates. We are updating everything about MAH MCA CET 2014 including CET Exam date, Application form, procedure to apply for CET, Exam Fee, application form, other important dates, ARC verification, CET rounds and documents required for MCA CET 2014. This test is an important part of Admission Procedure to MCA three years full time post graduate course for academic year 2014-15.
1. Issue of Hall Ticket through candidates login of successfully registered candidates 18-03-2014 onwards
2. Date of the Online MAH-MCA-CET 2014 30-03-2014
3. Declaration of the result of the MAH-MCA-CET 2014 on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2014 13/05/2014 at 5:00 PM
Revised schedule will be declared soon for following activities
4. Document verification, updation and confirmation of Application Form for Admission in person at ARC for Maharashtra State / OMS / J&K Candidates
5. Display of the provisional merit lists (Maharashtra State, OMS and J&K Candidates) on the web site www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2014
6 Submission of grievance, if any, for Maharashtra, OMS and J&K Candidates, at ARC Revised schedule will be declared soon
Display of the final merit lists (Maharashtra State, OMS and J&K Candidates) at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2014
Exam for Admission to First Year / Direct Second Year (Separate Division & Lateral Entry) of Three year full time
Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for the academic year 2014-15
in the Government, Govt. Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Nature of Exam
Online Entrance Exam
30th March 2014 (Sunday)
Bachelor’s Degree from recognised/approved universities
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* or equivalent CGPA
45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only
FEES OF APPLICATION FORM
Rs. 750/ for Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign National/Foreign Students/ PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates
Rs. 550/- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
1. At Axis Bank Branches in cash only, through Pay-in-Slip. OR
2. Online payment* of the fees by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway
*service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
1. The Candidate has to submit and confirm the Online Application Form for CET through candidate login by himself/herself from the place convenient to him/her. It is not required to report to ARC for confirmation.
2. Candidate can avail the facility available at ARC for confirmation of Application form. For availing the facility of ARC candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/- in cash as facilitation fee to ARC.
3. All ARC’s shall remain open on all days excluding holidays and sundays for submission & confirmation of application form during the schedule. For ARC List refer annexure IV in the online Information brochure.
4. The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mca2014. Please refer the website or contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or ARCs or contact on helpline numbers 022-30233444/45/46 for further information.
ARC Center provides following services:
For Filling Application form
Verifying and validating documents