DTE Maharashtra has displayed Schedule & Dates of MBA CAP Rounds 2014 on their website. Below said is the schedule of MBA Cap Rounds, Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form, Procedure and Process for Admission and other details on their website. This is a part of our series of Maharashtra MBA CET updates 2014.
Schedule & Dates of MBA CAP Round 2014 by DTE Maharashtra
There will be three (3) CAP rounds (2 rounds by allotment + 1 round by Counselling) instead of four CAP rounds.
1. It is neither required nor mandatory for the candidate to go to ARC for confirmation of online option form, however candidate can avail the facility at ARC for filling and confirmation of option form if required. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/- in cash as facilitation fee for each of CAP Round I & II at ARC if the facilitation is availed by the candidate. All ARC’s shall remain open on all days including holidays and Sundays for submission & confirmation of Option Forms during the schedule.
2. Candidates are hereby informed that they should not share or disclose their password to anybody.
3.Once the candidate confirms his/her Option/Preference form online through his/her Login ID for the respective admission rounds from a place convenient to him, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
4. The Option/preference form just submitted, but not confirmed by the candidate himself/herself will not be processed for allotment for respective CAP Rounds.
5. All Institutes shall remain open on all days including holidays and Sundays for Reporting of candidates during the schedule.
6. As the Number of CAP Rounds are reduced from Four to Three, Rules of CAP Round II which are printed in the information brochure is cancelled. Hence Rules of CAP Round III shall be treated as rules for CAP round II. Similarly the CAP Round IV shall be treated as CAP Round III (By counselling).
7. CAP Round III (By counselling) will be conducted simultaneously in six cities viz. Amravati,
Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik & Pune. Candidates eligible for this round can attend in person at any one convenient place.
8. Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/‐ in cash as a processing fee for CAP Round III (Counselling Round) at the Counselling Centre.
9. The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2014. Please refer the website or contact the office of Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or ARCs or on helpline numbers.