Kamala Education Society’s Pratibha Group of Institutes is organizing a two day Pratibha Mega Job Fair 2019 on 7th & 8th February 2019 at Chinchwad Pune. You can register online for this Job Fair at the official website of the event. Pratibha Job Fair offers students a great scope to explore various career choices & opportunities in various national and international companies and renowned sectors like Banking, Marketing, Finance, IT, Productions etc. This Job fair is open for graduate and postgraduate students from almost all streams.
Event Name: Pratibha Job Fair 2019
Date & Time
- Thursday 7th Feb. 2019 and
- Friday 8th Feb. 2019,
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Free Entry, No registration Charges
- 180+ companies from various sectors
- 10000+ jobs available
- MNCs (Multi-National Companies) and leading national organizations from various sectors
- Transparent, Fast and Effective process
- Thousands of openings.
- On the spot offer letters,
- A career counseling Seminar
Students from all areas Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad and Rest of Maharashtra can participate.
Job openings are available for Freshers and Experienced Graduates, Post Graduates, Engineers, Diploma Holders & Postgraduates, MBA / Management Students, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Law, Banking etc. students, Content writers, etc. Students of following streams can apply.
- B Com
- B Sc
- B Tech
- Diploma Engineering
- Hotel Management
- M Com
- M Sc
- M Tech
- IT (Information Technology)
- Marketing & Sales
- Travel & Tourism
The event is organized in association with Lions Club of Talegaon. Below given is the list of companies Participating in Pratibha Job Fair 2019.
List of Companies: Download Now
Rules & Guidelines
- If Not Registered Successfully “ON SPOT Registration Is Available On the Venue On 7th & 8th Feb”.
- Minimum 10 Copies Of Resumes.
- Xerox Copy Of Academic Records.
- Minimum 10 Photographs.
- College Id Cards (Original & Xerox Id Proof).
- Don’t Carry Any Original Documents College Will Not Be Responsible If Lost.
- Print Copy Of Application Form.
You can register online for Pratibha Job Fair 2017 by following the link given below. Registration is Free of Cost.
Important Note: After online registration, the applicant should bring a printout of the registration form along with at least 10 copies of their Resume/CV with recent photograph
Block D‐III, Plot No. 3,
MIDC, Behind Mehta Hospital,
Off Mumbai‐Pune Road,
Chinchwad Station, Chinchwad,
Rupali Prabhugaonkar: 7888100461
Harshita Vacchani: 9890450080
Hanumanta Koli: 9881058503
Whatsapp Nos.: 8530311551 | 8530311661 | 8530311771
Shubham Prasad: 8796549159 | Jhamsingh Lodhi: 9284761011
Bhagyesh Hiremath: 7385484993 | Suraj Bhosale: 7218411757
Mayur Suryavanshi: 9834485117